Ice is back with a brand new invention... sorta.

Hello there folks! Sorry for being absent so long. My wife and I have been moved all of our stuff into a trusty POD, which is now safely secured in storage and awaits our new apartment. So, with all of the chaos that is moving behind me, it's time for a drawing to be posted. Sadly, nothing too new to post, but, I do have a really cool drawing I've been holding on to to post up.

If you know me well enough, you'll know that I am a big fan of jazz music. Not the cheesy elevator stuff, but the groundbreaking stuff that put Jazz on the map. John Coltrane is one of my favorite jazz artists and, (finally!), I picked up a great copy of his ultimate accomplishment and contribution to beauty in the world, A Love Supreme. I really wanted to do a portrait of Coltrane from the album cover. So here you are, ink on paper pasted into my Moleskine to carry with me everywhere. Enjoy!


JPF

Comments

  1. Great stuff Foley!

    A regularly updated blog makes for a happy Horse.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts