Update Schedule Re-Structure!

Hey everybody! Yes, I'm still here even though I didn't post yesterday. I had some appointments and errands I had to take care of. To make maintaining this blog easier on myself, I'm only going to be posting only 2-3 times per week. This morning and night posting thing was a bit overly ambitious, leaving me with no flexible time to engage in my life. Rest assured, I'm still going to follow my self-imposed art production/practice schedule the best I can, but you'll have to wait to see what I'm working on a bit longer. 

Moving on to the artsy stuff...

I have a few sketches for today. These are mainly just test sketches for messing around with inking styles and color. Enjoy!
Stylized Cartoon Self-Portrait
 - Ink, Brush and Nib Pen-

Woman's Profile - 1
- Ballpoint Pen - Photoshop color -

Woman's Profile - 2
- Micron Pen and Sharpie Marker-




Comments

Popular Posts