Project - 1


As promised, here is my submission for this afternoon. This is the first time I have ever drawn and traditionally inked a full comic page. I am proud of the fact that I did it! But, I am also sad at the results. I'm not familiar with too many inking techniques so my lines are not clean and the brush didn't do what I want. That's just going to take more and more practice. My scanner also isn't grabbing the images the right way. The bottom panels are just too "blob"- looking and I don't know why. 


This is going to be a samurai comic with a twist. I can't tell you what that twist is yet but it's pretty cool. This particular page is just a test page. Now I'm going to go back to the ol' drawin' board, and refine my idea and my style a bit. Stay tuned to see how this develops!

Comments

Popular Posts