How fast can you run?

Today I'm putting everything up at once. I have some errands to run this afternoon so I won't be able to post later. Today is Tuesday, so that means It's a perspective practice day. I did a quick one-point perspective exercise and posted it up. I promise these will get more complicated later, but I didn't want to skip over the easy basic stuff. I wanted to make sure that I revisit the foundations of things I already know and make sure everything is solid before moving forward.









I also did a quick Space Marine sketch in Sketchbook Pro for a little computer art time. This is taken from a sketch a did quite a long time ago. I've always wanted to tun this into a larger illustration, so you may see this repeated in the future with different variations of digital painting techniques.









The last picture was commissioned by a friend of mine. He wanted a picture of him "running 1,000 m.p.h. sweating money". So this is my first sketch of the concept. I need to do some anatomy corrections and decide on light direction and then I'll be transferring it to bristol board for inking. I'm going to use this project for a first run of digital coloring. Enjoy and see you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts