Facetime!

Here are some more faces for your perusal. I'm really into doing these now and I plan on covering an entire wall of my studio with the results... so I hope you don't get sick of them too soon. I put them all together in one scan instead of individuals. This round was done in ballpoint pen, micron pen, and blue pencil. I'm still messing around with the formula and having lot's of fun doing it. I have some commission work going on now as well but that's not going to go up until its done. Enjoy!

ballpoint pen, micron pen, and blue pencil on card-stock

Comments

  1. I like the bottom right lady's sketchy line look. Color that style and you might get some rad results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually done that and the results are pretty cool. The problem is that I did it in ballpoint pen and it doesn't scan well. I'm trying to work on doing the same style using a nib pen... I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts