Hot off the digital presses

I just updated my iMac OS and found that they added that new Desktop App Store to my Dock. So, being the curious type I clicked on it and proceeded to download a few things. I found a handy little program called SketchBook. This is a program that Scottie Young uses quite a bit and often sings it's praises. So, I download the Express version, (because it's free!), and I got to work. Wow! I love this program. Easy, intuitive, and fun to draw with. There was virtually no learning curve for the Express version. I banged out this sketch in about 15 minutes with no picture or model to look at... I just started drawing. Enjoy! 



JPF

Comments

  1. Free is good. And if it helps break that brain barrier to making drawing fun and not work, maybe step up to not free....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts