Here we go again...

Well, I loved SketchBook Express so much I upgraded to SketchBook Pro. This is a quick color sketch I did of an Imperial Fists Space Marine... yes, I'm a geek who loves Games Workshop Games. I'm really digging the drawing tools in SketchBook. I found a website that you should check out, Creature Box. These guys use SketchBook Pro and do all of their painting in Photoshop. I haven't tried that but I'm going to shortly. The nice thing about SketchBook is that you can save your files as a Photoshop PSD. Enjoy today's sketch and as always, constructive feedback is much appreciated and welcome.

Comments

  1. (Insert fist joke here.) He looks sleepy.

    Glad to hear you bumped up to a full version. You should have way more tools than you know what to do with now!

    Maybe stick to pencils and raw sketches for a few weeks, then concentrate on coloring? Keep them separate and fully concentrate on each as single task.

    What do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea... I have become a bit overwhelmed with all of the color options and how to color properly and such. Plus I kinda suck at coloring, but that's why I have this blarg... to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imperial Fists = dope

    Perhaps it's tiring being so badass in the future.

    Keep up the good work Foley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts