Bracers and bad mash-ups

I have a friend that asked me for a drawing of a lobster man a while ago and so I finally did a quick sketch of one for him... with a twist. He's also a big fan of the leather bracer wearing front man Glen Danzig. So, I combined them. It was a lot of fun and only took about 5 minutes. This sketch really helped me get more familiar with SketchBook Pro's inking tools. I need to do more of these mash-ups because they make me laugh and their a lot of fun to draw. Enjoy!


JPF

Comments

  1. "Hey! A twist of lemon! Ahhhhhheyyyyyy!"

    Hooray lobsterman. Though lobster-zig is more man that crustacean. I want lobster face!

    Simple, dark, inky. Nice.

    Now I demand something with the face of Zutton and the body of Salicious Crumb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts