Anatomy Study


Well, I just couldn't wait to share a few things that I'm working on. I made a schedule for myself of things I need to work on each day throughout the week. For example, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I work on anatomy drawings; Tuesdays and Thursdays I work on perspective drawing. I also have a few techniques and materials I work on each day,(like inking, painting, computer coloring, etc.). So, each day I work on somethings I'll be posting it up here whether it's finished or not. Here's todays Anatomy drawing. I'm going through my anatomy books and trying to draw everything in them to practice and get more familiar with drawing the human form. This is just the beginning of the things I'm working on. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Great idea for a project Foley. I'm looking forward to see what you produce over this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts